First Aid Acupressure Points For Heart ProblemsApril 14, 2019
Sascha BalaneskovicApril 30, 2019
We welcome you to join our small group and explore "Golden triangle" of China (Beijing, Xian and Shanghai) and dive into the colors, history, food and arts of health preservation!
We will visit all major historical sites, get to know the Chinese culture and practice Taijiquan and Qigong is some unusual places.
Most of the time we will practice short Taijiquan form 13 (originates in Yang Taijiquan Family and consists of 5 phases/directions and 8 energies) and Qigong sistem Yi Jin Jing (muscle tendon change originating from Shaolin).
We will do our best to practice all needed preparatory exercises, Zhan Zhuang, meditation and deep breathing techniques during our travel.
And at the end of the journey, we will have temple retreat!!!
Check out the full itinerary:
Day 00 - Aug 13, 2019 (Tue): Departure from your country of origin
Day 01 - Aug 14, 2019 (Wed): Arrival in Beijing
After you retrieve your luggage and clear the customs, and then transfer by taxi* to the hotel. The rest of the day is on your own (or with the group) to explore the city, exchabge money, buy SIM card for the internet data and so on... **
Day 02 - Aug 15, 2019(Thu): Beijing
Visit the White Cloud temple, practice in the temple, explore the city by subway, visit the Taijiquan shop to buy Taijiquan/Qigong uniforms and whatnot. **
Day 03 - Aug 16, 2019(Fri): Beijing
Visit Tiananmen Square and the Forbidden City this morning. An a la carte lunch (valued at 20EUR per person and included in price) is served at a very nice restaurant to taste the authentic Chinese food. In the afternoon, visit the Temple of Heaven. (B+L)
Day 04 - Aug 17, 2019(Sat): Beijing
Visit the Mutianyu Great Wall. The round-trip cable car is included. On the way back to downtown, drive by the Bird's Nest (Olympic National Stadium). You will see its appearance at a distance. Today’s exploration will be concluded after you have a Hutong tour. (B)
Day 05 - Aug 18, 2019(Sun): Beijing - Xi'an (second class high-speed train: 4.5 hours)
Visit the Summer Palace. Take an afternoon high speed train to Xi'an and we will transfer you to the hotel. (B)
Day 06 - Aug 19, 2019(Mon): Xi'an
Visit the Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum. Lunch is not planned, but our guide will offer you suggestions. In the afternoon, visit the Small Wild Goose Pagoda & Xi'an Museum and the City Wall. (B)
Day 07 - Aug 20, 2019(Tue): Xi'an - Shanghai (economy class flight: 2 hours)
After visiting the Provincial History Museum in the morning, you will have a local family visit and an a la carte lunch (valued at 20 EUR per person and included in price) will be arranged in the home of the family that you visit, to taste the authentic home cooked Chinese dishes. In the afternoon, take a flight to Shanghai and we will be transfered to the hotel. (B+L)
Day 08 - Aug 21, 2019(Wed): Shanghai
Visit Shanghai Museum and the Yuyuan Garden. An a la carte lunch (valued at 20 EUR per person and included in our price) will be served at a fancy and famous local restaurant, which offers authentic Shanghai and Cantonese cuisines.
After lunch, we will be transfered to the Bund area, where we will take a one hour cruise tour on the Huangpu River. Enjoy some free time to explore the Bund area. Then visit an ancient cultural street, Tianzifang, which was developed from local residence area to a new art zone combing artistic centers, exotic restaurants and bars. (B+L)
Day 09 - Aug 22, 2019(Thu): Shanghai
We will visit the Museum of TCM of Shanghai University of TCM, explore the city by taking the subway and visit Fake market at afternoon/evening. (B)
Day 10 - Aug 23, 2019(Fri): Shanghai
We will visit the Museum of Qigong of Shanghai Qigong Institute, practice Taijiquan and Qigong. At the late afternoon, shuttle bus is taking us to the temple where we will stay and have quiet evening practice and rest. (B) **
Day 11 - Aug 24, 2019(Sat): Stay in the temple
Practice of Taijiquan form 13 and Yi Jin Jing. (B,L,D)
Day 12 - Aug 25, 2019(Sun): Stay in the temple
Practice of Taijiquan form 13 and Yi Jin Jing. Late afternoon/early evening transfer to the Shanghai/Shanghai Pudong airport) (B,L,)
Day 13 - Aug 26, 2019(Mon): Early morning departure home.
B-- Breakfast L-- Lunch D—Dinner
** - we are arranging meals by ourself
So, what is the price for this fabulous trip?
Price for this package is 1500 EUR if you apply until the end of the May 2019!!!
You still have
to apply to grab this special price.
Group and itinerary is guaranteed!
After end of May, price for this package is 1700 EUR!!!
You may ask what is included in this price?
PRICE INCLUDES: b>
• Accommodation in 4* hotels according to the plan and program of the trip based on 4 nights in Beijing (double rooms with own bathroom)
• Accomodation in 4* hotels according to plan and program of a 2-night stay in Xian (double rooms with own bathroom)
• Accommodation in 4* hotels according to plan and program of trip based on 3 nights in Shanghai (double rooms with own bathroom)
• Accommodation in a temple according to plan and program of the trip based on 2 nights (double or multi-bed rooms)
• Train ticket on the Beijing - Xian route (without meals)
• Airplane ticket on Xian - Shanghai route (no meal)
• Local transfers and transfers between cities according to plan and program
• Complete organization and services of agency representatives at the destination
• ALL listed excursions and tickets for cultural and historical monuments
• All mentioned meals
• ALL TRAININGS OF TAIJIQUAN AND QIGONG
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED: b>
• International Airplane tickets (multi city, landing in Beijing on Wednesday 14.8. and departure from Shanghai on Sunday 25.8. late evening flight or Monday, 26.8. early morning flight
• International health insurance (please buy insurance!)
• Individual costs incurred during the travel
• Visa costs for travelers. We can provide invitation letter etc..
• Meals and optional activities listed in itinerary with * and **
WHO WILL BE LEADING GROUP AND ALL TRAININGS?
All Taijiquan and Qigong trainings will be led by Saša Balanesković: b>
* president of Serbian Qigong Association
* member of Information commission of International Health Qigong Federation (IHQF)
* TCM education, brand extension and admission consultant in Serbia of Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine (SHUTCM)
* member of editorial board and published author of Chinese medicine and culture journal
* 6th Duan Wei of Health Qigong
* teacher of Taijiquan and Qigong, acupuncture and tui na practitioner
You can check Saša's social network accounts and contact him on: