Cultural and study visit to China!April 29, 2019
Milica MuzdekaApril 30, 2019
In short, Sascha is:
* president of Serbian Qigong Association
* member of Information commission of International Health Qigong Federation (IHQF)
* TCM education, brand extension and admission consultant in Serbia of Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine (SHUTCM)
* member of editorial board and published author of Chinese medicine and culture journal
* 6th Duan Wei of Health Qigong
* teacher of Taijiquan and Qigong, acupuncture and tui na practitioner
And not so short:
• After reviewing and studiying various eastern training systems such as Vipassana meditation and Mainland China Yang style Taijiquan, he finds the art of Yang family Taijiquan style transmitted from the Grandmaster Bob Boyd, the successor to GM Ip Tai Tak.
• Since March 2009, he has been granted the permission of Grandmaster Bob Boyd and Master Sasha Krysztofiak to use the name Snake Style Tai Chi as associate school of Bao Tak Fai Tai Chi Institute and ISSA (International Snake Style Association).
• 2012 marks the long-standing cooperation with the Chinese Association of Health Qigong by establishing the Qigong Association of Serbia. The same year, an International Federation of Health Qigong (IHQF) is established, Qigong Association of Serbia being the founding member. IHQF is based in Beijing, and Saša was actively involved as a member of the Marketing Commission (2012-2016) and a member of the Commission for Media and Information (2016- ...).
• From 2012 to 2017, six delegations of top masters and professors of the Chinese Association of Health Care Products visited Belgrade and held highg quality training seminars.
• In the same year he worked on the founding of the Belgrade Kung Fu Wushu Association and is actively working on the popularization and spreading of kung fu wushu in Serbia.
• In 2013, along with coach Ilinka Acimovic, attends TCM and education professional development course at the Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine (SHUTCM) where they studied TCM theory, diagnostics, basics of acupuncture and moxibustion, Tui Na manual therapy, herbology, pharmacology, cosmetology and qigong. On this occasion, a Memorandum of Cooperation was signed between the Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine (SHUTCM) and the Qigong Association of Serbia.
• 2014, his Tui Na mentor, Professor Li Zhengyu (Professor of SHUTCM with over 35 years of clinical practice), holds a two-week course on Tui Na manual therapy in Belgrade.
• For the first time in more than 30 years of kung fu wushu practice in Serbia, in 2015, he organizes the arrival of a five-member official delegation of the Chinese Wushu Association, which held a two-day Duan Wei seminar at the Faculty of Sport and Physical Education in Belgrade. On that occasion, meetings were held in the Embassy of the People's Republic of China in Belgrade, as well as in the Ministry of Defense and the Ministry of the Interior of the Republic of Serbia in order to establish bilateral cooperation. He organized Evening of traditional chinese sport in Dom omladine in Belgrade.
• In 2017, a SHUTCM delegation led by the President of the SHUTCM had meetings in the Rectorate of the Belgrade University and Military Medicine Academy where they had talks on future cooperation.
• In 2018. he organized "1st Health Qigong forum for Central and Eastern European Countries (CEEC)", held in Belgrade, Serbia with international participation, seminars on Health Qigong and scientific paper presentations.
• He is successfully cooperating with the Embassy of the People's Republic of China in the Republic of Serbia, the Confucius Institute, the Association of Chinese Businessmen in the Republic of Serbia, the Faculty of Sport and Physical Education, the College of Sport and Health, the Institute of Rheumatology and the Association of ORS, the relevant institutions and organs of the Government of the Republic of Serbia.
• organizes and maintains numerous seminars and workshops in Serbia (Belgrade, Novi Sad, Bajina Basta, Cacak ...), Macedonia (Skopje), Montenegro (Bar and Podgorica), Russia (Moscow), Spain (Guadalajara), China (Shanghai), Romania (Timisoara) ...
Acquired titles and training:
• Consultant of Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine for promotion, dissemination and admission of students in Serbia
• VI Duan Wei (master degree) Health Qigong (International Federation of Health Qigong, China)
• Teacher of Family Yang / Ip Style by Taijiquan - Snake Style (Siegburg / Cologne-Germany)
• member of editorial board and published author of Chinese medicine and culture journal
• a coach of a health qigong according to the program of the Chinese Association of Health Qigong (Beijing, Shanghai, Wuhan - China)
• International coach of Taijiquan of World Taijiquan Federation (Taipei-Taiwan)
• International Judge Taijiquan of World Taijiquan Federation (Taipei-Taiwan)
• sports operative trainer for kung fu wushu (Higher Education School of Sport and Health, Belgrade-Serbia)
• practitioner of acupuncture, moxibustion and manual Tui Na therapy (Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, China)
• Cosmetic Acupuncture Practitioner and Manual Tui Na therapy (Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, China)
• pediatric manual practitioner Tui On Therapy - Tui Na therapy for Children (Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, China)
• 1st Duan Wei Wushu (European Wushu Federation)
Participation in competitions and medals:
• three bronze medals (Taolu Yang 24, Saber and Sword) from the 5th International Taijiquan Competition in Wudang, China, 2011
• silver and 2 bronze medals (Taijiquan wrestling, sword and sword) medal from the World Taiwan Competition in Taiwan, 2012
• bronze medal (Taijiquan wrestling) at the European Wushu competition in Bucharest, Romania, 2013
• gold medal for individual and group categories at the European Qigong Games, Mons, Belgium, 2014.
• two silver medals at the 1st China International China Qigong Competition, Changzhou, China, 2014.
• silver and bronze at the World Health Qigong Competition in Porto, Portugal, 2015.
His students participated (and continue to participate) in numerous competitions at all levels and won a lot of medals, some have become coaches while few of them will be TCM therapists.